- Otto Golze & Söhne GmbH is a globally active family business founded in 1873. With 120 employees, we realize a turnover of € 35 million. Our product ranges carpets, mats and floor coverings are represented in the distribution channels DIY, specialized and wholesale trade, furniture retailers and online suppliers.
We are looking for a new employee for the next possible date:
EMPLOYEE WAREHOUSE LOGISTICS
Logistical activities, machine and forklift operation, manual work
and the use at different workplaces will give you pleasure. You are
physically resilient and, if required, bring the willingness to work shifts into the
months from October to March.
- Manual and machine cutting of textile floor coverings
- Storage and retrieval of roll goods by mandrel stacker
- Truck loading and unloading by mandrel stacker
- Impregnation of floor coverings
You have experience in warehouse logistics and ideally have a forklift license,
work reliably and conscientiously and appreciate the advantages of a medium-sized company.
A company with a family working atmosphere.
We are always on the lookout for committed students for an
Apprenticeship as an industrial clerk
Training as specialist for warehouse logistics
every 01. August
Please send your detailed application by e-mail to email@example.com, via our application form or by post to Otto Golze & Söhne GmbH, Louisa Bröcker, Langes Feld 29, 31860 Emmerthal, Germany.
You can find more information here.
Do you have any further questions about an apprenticeship at Golze? Our Mrs. Bröcker will be happy to answer your questions under the telephone number 05155/959-113.